The Master program on Veterinary Microbiology offered by the National Center for Animal and Plant Health is the postgraduate training process that provides the university graduates a deep knowledge on advanced and scientific methods in this field. It will enable them to carry out researches, teaching work and scientific-technical services.This postgrade is approved by the Advisory Committee for Graduate Education (COPEP) of the Ministry of Higher Education (MES). It is composed of a staff with a great experience in the field, from which the 100% are PhDs and assistant and senior professors.
Coordinator: DMV Siomara Martínez Marrero, Dr.Cs.
Scientific degree granted: Master in Veterinary Microbiology.
Mentions: Virology, Bacteriology and Parasitology.
The program duration is 2 years full-time and 3 years and a half timeshare. Program structured into three modules. The courses are taught in two modules of 4 months each.
- To have a college degree in Veterinary Medicine, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or other biological profiles.
- To have two years of professional experience.
- Mark list, curriculum vitae, and authorization of the labor center.
- To interpret specialty papers in English.
- The not speaking –Spanish foreign candidates must be able to communicate in Spanish orally and in writing.
- To demonstrate computing skills.
- Letter of approval of the Academic Committee, after being reviewed the record submitted by the applicant.
- Defense of the thesis at the appropriate Board designated for that purpose after accumulating a minimum of 71 credits.
Credits are valid for 5 years.
For further information
Teléfono: 53 47 863677