- Diagnosis of pests and diseases in crops of economic interest and development of the appropriate productive technical capacities. Diagnosis of viral and bacterial diseases in different animal species of economic interest for the country.
- Analysis of bovine and equine semen for the detection of viral agents.
- Diagnosis of mycoplasmas as a part of the quality systems for the production of biopharmaceuticals for biomedical and veterinary application.
- Diagnosis of mammalian remains in meals and concentrates for animal consumption.
- Quality and safety analysis services of milk, dairy produce, raw materials, grains and other foods for human and animal consumption.
- Professional advice for the implementation of health control programs for the prevention of transboundary diseases in animals.
- Design and implementation of quality management systems.
- Intellectual Property and Information Management.