A rapid and reliable diagnosis
CENMAST® is a chemical reagent used for the diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in any dairy species: cattle, goats, or buffaloes. It is an important point in reactivating the disease control measures and as a criterion for the quality of milk.
- It is used in milk of individual quarters from animals and tanks.
- It can be used in the field during milking or in the laboratory.
- It works similarly to California Mastitis Reagent..
- In a plastic palette, add 2 mL of milk from each udder quarter or samples from bulk tank milk.
- Add an equal amount of CENMAST® reagent. Mix carefully through circular movements.
- Observe the reaction between 10 and 15 seconds.
If a yellowish color develops during the test, a warning of “acid milk” must be added to the results.
If a deep purple color develops during the tests, a warning of “alkaline milk” must be added to the results.
Storage and stability
The product should be kept at room temperatures below 30°C in cool dry places. It should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Stability: 22 months after the date of manufacture.
Flask of 750 mL for 330 determinations (ready for use)
For further information
Tel.: (5347) 863897 – 849166
Fax: (5347) 863206