The alternative for success
STABILAK® activates the lactoperoxidase enzyme in milk, transforming thiocyanate ions. These compounds have a bacteriostatic or bactericidal effect according to the microorganisms present in the milk.
It is used for keeping the quality of raw milk of cattle, goats and buffaloes:
- Transportation over long distances.
- Temporary lack of cooling.
- For prolonged storage sites.
- Step 1: Open a sachet of STABILAK® 1 and add the content to the milk.
- Step 2: Shake for one minute.
- Step 3: Open a sachet of STABILAK® 2 and add the content to the milk.
- Step 4: Shake again for two minutes … and ready!.
From 8 to 24 hours depending on:
- The quality of milk at milking time.
- Hygiene in the handling of milk.
- Cleaning the storage tank.
- Room temperature.
STABILAK® has been used in Cuba since 1992. It also has been used in Africa, Asia and in more than 30 Latinamerican countries.
- Never invert the addition order of STABILAK® 1 and 2.
- Be sure that all the sachet content is added.
- Open the sachet only in the moment of its use.
- Keep the product far from humid places.
- Do not operate the product with wet hands.
STABILAK® does not exclude the application of Good Hygiene Practices during the milking process and milk handling. Neither excludes the use of pasteurization.
The product does not damage human health and it does not affect either taste, odor, color of the milk or the manufacture of dairy products. Approved by Codex Alimentarius.
For further information
Tel.: (5347) 863897 – 849166
Fax: (5347) 863206