Healthy roots, healthy plants
Fungicide formulated with the fungus Trichoderma asperellum, phytopathogenic fungal antagonist dweller of the soil. It is used in organic and conventional crop production systems.
Active ingredient: Spores of Trichoderma asperellum Strain T.78 and T. 13
General characteristics of Trichoderma asperellum
Trichoderma is a fast growing fungus capable of producing spores and antibiotic metabolites. It is considered an effective microorganism for the biological control of soil phytopathogens.
- Competition for substrate or nutrient
Controled harmful fungi
- Fusarium spp.
- Alternaria spp.
- Phytophthora spp.
- Pseudoperonospora cubensis
- Verticillium spp.
- Pythium spp.
- Botrytis sp.
- Sarocladium oryzae
- Sclerotium spp.
- Rhizoctonia spp.
- Cladosporium spp.
– It does not pollute environment nor is harmful to humans or non-target organisms.
– It grows well at a temperature range (from 5 to 35ºC) and pH (de 4,5 a 8).
– By its mode of action, it decreases the occurrence probability of new resistant forms of the pathogen.
– It keeps its action for long periods of time in wet soils.
– It protects roots and stems of the seedling, preventing the development of pathogenic fungi causing the seedling bedding.
– It has a protective effect against some leaf pathogens such as Pseudoperonospora cubensis and Cladosporium spp.
– It has a stimulating effect on plants.
Nurseries: Soil treatment for seedlings 108 c/kg of soil.
Seed treatment: 100g of the product (concentration 109 c/g) for 100 kg seed without adherent or 10g product at the same concentration with the use of adherent.
At the time of transplantation: Incorporated into the soil before transplantation or sowing (1011 -1012 conidia/ha). Apply 0.5g in holes for transplantation at a concentration of 108 c/g o 50mL of a suspension of 107c/mL
Leaf treatments: Apply 1013 c/ha, adherent must be used.
The product should be stored under refrigeration (8 months) or at room temperature (3 months), away from sunlight and at low humidity (50% or less) without affectation of its biological properties.
For further information
Ing. Leopoldo Hidalgo Díaz, PhD.
Tel.: (5347) 863897 – 849166
Fax: (5347) 863206